(We are about 18km north of Wakefield on the way to Mont St. Marie.)
-Take the MacDonald-Cartier bridge (King Edward & Sussex) into Quebec (this is HWY 5)
- Keep going past Chelsea, the Camp Fortune exit, Cross Loop Road and the Wakefield exit (just keep going until the highway ends)
- Turn right when HWY 5 ends and travel to the stop light.
- At the stop light turn left onto the 105 again, toward Alcove and Maniwaki
- 11km down the 105 you will come to the green Farrellton bridge and Newcommon Road, turn right here.
- Once across the bridge turn left and travel 1km up the hill where the paved road turns into gravel
- At the 1km mark, turn left on Kelly Rd. There should be a sign for The Ark at this corner.
- Approximately 4km later you will come to a stop sign and Farrellton Road. Turn right here.
- We are the second house on the right, 2km from the corner. You’ll see why we call it “the Ark” when you get there.