(We are about 18km north of Wakefield on the way to Mont St. Marie.)
-Take the MacDonald-Cartier bridge (King Edward & Sussex) into Quebec (this is HWY 5)
- Keep going past Chelsea, the Camp Fortune exit, Cross Loop Road and the Wakefield exit (just keep going until the highway ends)
- Turn right when HWY 5 ends and travel to the stop light.
- At the stop light turn left onto the 105 again, toward Alcove and Maniwaki
- 11km down the 105 you will come to the green Farrellton bridge and Newcommon Road, turn right here.
- Once across the bridge turn left and travel 1km up the hill where the paved road turns into gravel
- At the 1km mark, turn left on Kelly Rd. There should be a sign for The Ark at this corner.
- Approximately 4km later you will come to a stop sign and Farrellton Road. Turn right here.
- We are the second house on the right, 2km from the corner. You’ll see why we call it “the Ark” when you get there.
For questions and more information, please feel free to use the form below and get in touch with us.
Contact Form (CFORM)
Please use this form to contact Mike. He'll get back to you as soon as he can.
Address:285 Chemin de Farrelton Denholm, QC J0X 2C0
Directions from Toronto
- Take HWY 401 east through Belleville, Kingston, etc
– following the signs to Ottawa
- Take HWY 416 all the way to the end.
- Turn east (right) towards Ottawa on the 417.
- Travel through the bulk of Ottawa and take he Nicholas Street Exit. Follow the signs through the city to HWY 5.
- Now go up and follow the directions from Ottawa.
Directions from "downtown" Low, Quebec
Pancake Prediction Run is a part of Mad Trapper Racing events designed to fulfill your need for challenges. What are you waiting for? Register now and start racing.